Nonprofits could be significantly more effective if they utilized technology more. That’s the core belief that inspired 29-year-old Chase Adam to found his nonprofit, Watsi. Watsi allows people to donate money to crowdfund treatments...
- Tackling Erasures with a “Radical Archive”
- AOC’s “Tax the Rich” Dress Dazzles Met Gala, while Police Arrest BLM Protesters Outside
- Resurrecting the Promise of 40 Acres: The Imperative of Reparations for Black Americans
- The Art Worlds We Want: Solidarity Art Economies
- The “Long Awaiting”—Lifting Up Native Voices for Economic Justice