Charitable giving tends to be at its highest during the holiday season. The holidays are known as the season for generosity, and a majority of donations are made during December. This year there is not a shortage of noble causes that need our support. If you are unfamiliar with donating during the holidays, the following tips will help you determine how to best donate your hard earned money on a charity of your choosing.
- Tackling Erasures with a “Radical Archive”
- AOC’s “Tax the Rich” Dress Dazzles Met Gala, while Police Arrest BLM Protesters Outside
- Resurrecting the Promise of 40 Acres: The Imperative of Reparations for Black Americans
- The Art Worlds We Want: Solidarity Art Economies
- The “Long Awaiting”—Lifting Up Native Voices for Economic Justice