Charitable giving tends to be at its highest during the holiday season. The holidays are known as the season for generosity, and a majority of donations are made during December. This year there is not a shortage of noble causes that need our support. If you are unfamiliar with donating during the holidays, the following tips will help you determine how to best donate your hard earned money on a charity of your choosing.
- To Build a Public Safety That Protects Black Women and Girls, Money Isn’t the Only Resource We Need
- I Was Arrested For Protesting Racial Injustice—and Nearly Deported
- World Building, Ancestral Wisdom, and Economies of Abundance
- Advancing Housing Justice: Three Key Steps
- Sustaining the Rising Tide of Black Co-ops: An Ecosystem Approach