Nonprofits could be significantly more effective if they utilized technology more. That’s the core belief that inspired 29-year-old Chase Adam to found his nonprofit, Watsi. Watsi allows people to donate money to crowdfund treatments...
- Conference Board Report on Corporate CEO Transitions Offers Lots for Nonprofits to Mull
- Philanthropy in China’s First Gilded Age
- Inconvenient Reality: The Ice Is Melting, Seas Are Rising
- What Does “Cultural Reconstruction” Have to Do with Nonprofits?
- Secret Safe Injection Site under Study as Advocates Push for New Opioid Approaches