Nonprofits could be significantly more effective if they utilized technology more. That’s the core belief that inspired 29-year-old Chase Adam to found his nonprofit, Watsi. Watsi allows people to donate money to crowdfund treatments...
- Ohio Attorney General Closes Another Uncharitable Charity: A Pattern of Fraud
- The Undoing of the CFPB: Why Consumers Should Know and Care
- NJ Bill Would Discourage Citizen Lawsuits Challenging Nonprofit Exemptions
- Los Angeles Housing for Health Program Saves Public Funds
- How Important Is Integration to Nonprofit Charter School Leaders?