Nonprofits could be significantly more effective if they utilized technology more. That’s the core belief that inspired 29-year-old Chase Adam to found his nonprofit, Watsi. Watsi allows people to donate money to crowdfund treatments...
- Baltimore Clayworks Fights for Sustainability amid Conflicting Stories
- Tech Nonprofits Lead the Way in Creating AI Apps for Greater Good
- Foundations Have a Role to Play in the Fight for Livable Wages
- The DOJ’s and Nonprofits’ Legal Battle for Unbundled Legal Services for Immigrants
- Free Speech Just Got Freer