Nonprofits could be significantly more effective if they utilized technology more. That’s the core belief that inspired 29-year-old Chase Adam to found his nonprofit, Watsi. Watsi allows people to donate money to crowdfund treatments...
- How Board Members Can Learn to Spot Red Flags
- Louisiana Legislature Considers Cut to Nonprofit Legal Aid to Fund Public Defenders
- Fair Housing: Still Just a Dream
- California Attorney General: Hospitals Must Fulfill Their Charitable Obligations in Full
- The “Starbucks Incident” and How Nonprofits Are Implicated