Nonprofits could be significantly more effective if they utilized technology more. That’s the core belief that inspired 29-year-old Chase Adam to found his nonprofit, Watsi. Watsi allows people to donate money to crowdfund treatments...
- Grieving Students and Parents Face the Desperate NRA and its Lawmaker Lackeys
- Conflict of Interest Policies: Not Just More Nonprofit Documents
- San Francisco Launches High-Profile Public Bank Task Force
- Portland Nonprofit Board Puts Sexual Misconduct Management Skills to the Test
- Vertigo and the Intentional Inhabitant: Leadership in a Connected World