Nonprofits could be significantly more effective if they utilized technology more. That’s the core belief that inspired 29-year-old Chase Adam to found his nonprofit, Watsi. Watsi allows people to donate money to crowdfund treatments...
- Nonprofit Dentists Help in Recovery from Opioid Addiction
- The Power of Artmaking in Unexpected Places—Like Free Legal Clinics
- Alleged Murder of Journalist in Turkey Shines a Light on Saudi Civil Society
- With Amnesty International, Teen Vogue Addresses Youth Rights to Protest
- How Can We Miss You If…Founder Transitions That Linger