Nonprofits could be significantly more effective if they utilized technology more. That’s the core belief that inspired 29-year-old Chase Adam to found his nonprofit, Watsi. Watsi allows people to donate money to crowdfund treatments...
- Remaking the Economy: Health, Racial Disparities, and Economic Justice
- The People’s Inauguration Calls for Birthing a New Country
- Remembering Our Loss: COVID-19 and Public Memory
- Recognizing Racism as a Public Health Threat: A Conversation with Dr. Willarda V. Edwards
- Strengthening Our Identity: Rethinking the Path to Black Liberation