Nonprofits could be significantly more effective if they utilized technology more. That’s the core belief that inspired 29-year-old Chase Adam to found his nonprofit, Watsi. Watsi allows people to donate money to crowdfund treatments...
- NYC Supportive Housing Board Blamed for Reckless Inattention
- Acumen Launches Campaign to Change the Way We See the Poor
- In Syracuse, University Pulls Back while Community Pursues Own Path
- Poor Town in Mexico Organizes to Ensure Community-Led Disaster Recovery
- Attorneys General Step In to Police Bad Nonprofit Actors