Nonprofits could be significantly more effective if they utilized technology more. That’s the core belief that inspired 29-year-old Chase Adam to found his nonprofit, Watsi. Watsi allows people to donate money to crowdfund treatments...
- Atlanta Task Force Develops Defund Strategy—Now Leadership Must Act on It
- Case of Breonna Taylor Shines Light on Structural Racism in US Justice System
- COVID-19 Economic Shutdown Reduces Giving, But Also Changes Its Form
- New Jersey Passes Precedent-Setting Environmental Justice Law
- Media and Civic Groups Track K–12 Coronavirus Cases, But Data Gaps Persist