American cosmetics company Revlon has given a sizeable contribution to the UCLA Cancer Research Program, according to a press release from Market Watch. The $1 million donation, the first of several phases, is carrying...
- Atlanta Task Force Develops Defund Strategy—Now Leadership Must Act on It
- Case of Breonna Taylor Shines Light on Structural Racism in US Justice System
- COVID-19 Economic Shutdown Reduces Giving, But Also Changes Its Form
- New Jersey Passes Precedent-Setting Environmental Justice Law
- Media and Civic Groups Track K–12 Coronavirus Cases, But Data Gaps Persist