American cosmetics company Revlon has given a sizeable contribution to the UCLA Cancer Research Program, according to a press release from Market Watch. The $1 million donation, the first of several phases, is carrying...
- Grieving Students and Parents Face the Desperate NRA and its Lawmaker Lackeys
- Conflict of Interest Policies: Not Just More Nonprofit Documents
- San Francisco Launches High-Profile Public Bank Task Force
- Portland Nonprofit Board Puts Sexual Misconduct Management Skills to the Test
- Vertigo and the Intentional Inhabitant: Leadership in a Connected World