American cosmetics company Revlon has given a sizeable contribution to the UCLA Cancer Research Program, according to a press release from Market Watch. The $1 million donation, the first of several phases, is carrying...
- Berkshire Museum Inquiry Probes Board Member Conflict of Interest
- Does the Nonprofit Sector Need its Own Dow Index?
- Is the Practice of Compensating Board Members on the Rise? Not among the Meds
- Expanding Indy Theater Decides Two Heads Are Better than One
- National Trust for Historic Preservation to Raise $25M to Protect Black History Sites