According to the Huffington Post, farmers in the developing world will soon reap the benefits of an initiative geared towards assisting their communities economically. The effort is called the Enhanced Livelihoods Investment Initiative (ELII)...
- To Build a Public Safety That Protects Black Women and Girls, Money Isn’t the Only Resource We Need
- I Was Arrested For Protesting Racial Injustice—and Nearly Deported
- World Building, Ancestral Wisdom, and Economies of Abundance
- Advancing Housing Justice: Three Key Steps
- Sustaining the Rising Tide of Black Co-ops: An Ecosystem Approach