Charitable giving tends to be at its highest during the holiday season. The holidays are known as the season for generosity, and a majority of donations are made during December. This year there is not a shortage of noble causes that need our support. If you are unfamiliar with donating during the holidays, the following tips will help you determine how to best donate your hard earned money on a charity of your choosing.
- Remaking the Economy: Health, Racial Disparities, and Economic Justice
- The People’s Inauguration Calls for Birthing a New Country
- Remembering Our Loss: COVID-19 and Public Memory
- Recognizing Racism as a Public Health Threat: A Conversation with Dr. Willarda V. Edwards
- Strengthening Our Identity: Rethinking the Path to Black Liberation