According to the Huffington Post, farmers in the developing world will soon reap the benefits of an initiative geared towards assisting their communities economically. The effort is called the Enhanced Livelihoods Investment Initiative (ELII)...
- Atlanta Task Force Develops Defund Strategy—Now Leadership Must Act on It
- Case of Breonna Taylor Shines Light on Structural Racism in US Justice System
- COVID-19 Economic Shutdown Reduces Giving, But Also Changes Its Form
- New Jersey Passes Precedent-Setting Environmental Justice Law
- Media and Civic Groups Track K–12 Coronavirus Cases, But Data Gaps Persist