Nonprofits could be significantly more effective if they utilized technology more. That’s the core belief that inspired 29-year-old Chase Adam to found his nonprofit, Watsi. Watsi allows people to donate money to crowdfund treatments...
- Farm Aid 2020 Makes Its Politics Known
- Perfectly Legal: Trump’s Taxes and the Corruption of the US Ruling Class
- Otto Bremer’s 3 Paid Trustees Face State Charges of Violating Their Trustee Role
- Nonprofit Enterprise Models and the Pandemic: Senior Living Facilities
- Advocates Warn of Looming Health Insurance Cliff